noscript image
GooglePlay Logo AppStore Logo App Huawei
Arthur

Arthur

Ramos De Oliveira Melo

Midfielder on Juventus

Last news Arthur

La Liga

"Arthur is going to be a sub at Juve, he is good... but slow"

Juventus' ex-sporting director, Luciano Moggi, assessed the signing of Arthur Melo. If it had been up to him, he told 'Radio Bianconera', he would have kept Miralem Pjanic, whom he considers the better player.

Serie A

Arthur to be banned from driving for eight months

More problems for Arthur Melo before leaving Barcelona. The Brazilian midfielder could be banned from driving for eight months after testing positive in a breathalyser test.

La Liga

Arthur tests positive in breathalyzer test after minor traffic accident

The Brazilian midfielder, who is moving from Barcelona to Juventus, was reported by local police in Palafrugell (Girona) after an accident involving his Ferrari in the early hours of Monday morning.

La Liga

The first victims of the 8-2 defeat: the seven unwanted Barca players

Barca have gotten to work to make a profound change in their squad, a change that involves the immediate departure of seven players. The newspaper 'AS' has already put a name and surname to them: Arthur, Junior, Rakitic, Braithwaite, Umtiti, Arturo Vidal and Dembélé.

UCL

Barca separate Arthur and refuse him travel to Lisbon

Bad news for Arthur Melo after his meeting with Abidal. The Brazilian midfielder has been separated from the first team and won't even be able to travel to Lisbon.

UCL

Barcelona prevent Arthur from watching the game at the ground

Despite the fact the Brazilian went to the Camp Nou to watch the match involving his former teammates, the Brazilian was excluded by the club from watching the game and he had to leave without watching the match.

UCL

"It was a surprise Arthur didn't return"

The Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets appeared in a press conference prior to the game versus Napoli. He will not be playing as he is suspended, but he said the team are optimistic and will go out to win the game.

La Liga

Arthur returns to Barcelona... but only temporarily

In the next few hours, Arthur Melo will return to Catalonia. The Brazilian will come back to Barcelona to end his contract.

La Liga

Juve wanted to put Barca promise in Pjanic-Arthur deal

Barcelona and Juventus ended up reaching an agreement for the exchange between Pjanic and Arthur, but the deal could have been different. According to 'Mundo Deportivo', Juventus also wanted to put Sergio Akieme in the move, the B team full-back, who in the end didn't manage to go up to the Segunda División.

Serie A

Arthur's inner circle deny they negotiated with Juve behind Barca's back

Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu told 'Sport' that Arthur went to Juventus because Barcelona could not meet his wage demands and then he decided to accept Juventus' offer. His inner circle, however, told 'Ara' that he did not negotiate with Juventus until they had permission from Barcelona.

Serie A

Sarri about the 'Arthur case': "I prefer not to comment on it"

Maurizio Sarri, who will be the new manager of Arthur Melo as soon as he travels to Turin to join Juventus, was asked about the dramatic situation of his transfer in Barcelona.

La Liga

"Arthur is incapable of winning a match, comparing him to Xavi is unreasonable"

Criticism continue after the Brazilian's decision to refuse to return to Barcelona. This time Santi Gimenez is the one to have spoken out.

Serie A

Barca were going to pay Arthur 2 million euros for going to Juventus

According to 'SER Catalunya', Barca agreed an exit bonus of two million euros with the Brazilian that now, due to the midfielder's situation, they could not pay.

La Liga

Barcelona will open disciplinary proceedings against Arthur Melo

FC Barcelona have taken drastic measures with Arthur for his displeasure and escape to Brazil. The club has opened disciplinary proceedings against the midfielder and will not accept his request to terminate his contract.

La Liga

Arthur rebels: he refuses to play for Barça again

Trouble for Barça. According to 'Sport', Arthur Melo has refused to return to the orders of Quique Setién for the rest of the season. The footballer has not presented himself to the tests of coronavirus before the return to the training and the club understands that he is rebelling against their orders.

Follow BeSoccer on Facebook