'The Sun' has revealed the salaries of the Liverpool players. Out of all of them. Mohamed Salah stands out as he gets a whopping 10.4 million pounds a year.
Thiago Alcantara is not far behind and is second in the list, with a salary of 10 million. Roberto Firmino and Virgil van Dijk are joint third with 9.3 million a year.
The rest of the top 10 are Jordan Henderson (7.2 million) and James Milner (7.2 million) in joint fifth, Naby Keïta (6.2 million) and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (6.2 million) joint seventh and Sadio Mané (5.2 million) and Joël Matip (5.2 million), joint ninth.
It is eyecatching that Alisson Becker is as low as 13th with a salary of 4.6 million pounds a year.
The ten best paid Liverpool players in 2020-21
1. Salah: 10.4 million pounds
2. Thiago: 10 million pounds
3. Firmino: 9.3 million pounds
4. Van Dijk: 9.3 million pounds
5. Henderson: 7.2 million pounds
6. Milner: 7.2 million pounds
7. Keïta: 6.2 million pounds
8. Oxlade-Chamberlain: 6.2 million pounds
9. Mané: 5.2 million pounds
10. Matip: 5.2 million pounds
Standout matches today