Player dies after electric shock unplugging mobile phone
Sad news in the footballing world. 27-year-old Malian attacker, Adama Koné, passed away on Thursday due to an electric shock when he was unplugging his mobile phone.
The news site from Burkina Faso, 'LeFaso', assures that the forward, who used to play for Rahimo FC, died in Mali, where he lived alongside his family.
It seems, according to the aforementioned source, that Adama Koné was electrocuted while he tried to unplug his mobile phone from the socket, although the details of how it happened are unknown.
Last season, he contributed to his side's league and cup win. He was also named as man of the match in the cup final.