Latest transfer news from 5th August 2020
Manchester United coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said on Wednesday Alexis Sanchez's move to Inter Milan had been made permanent.
Serge Aurier is closer than ever to becoming a new Milan player. Tottenham are asking for 20 million euros and Milan are only reportedly five million short of meeting those demands.
23:00 Cillessen back to Ajax?
According to the newspaper 'Sport', Ajax are looking for a goalkeeper for next season and are thinking about the return of Jasper Cillessen.
Milan announced this Wednesday their first summer signing. The 20 year-old defender, one of French football's young promises, signs from Lyon and until 2025.
As a result of Thiago Silva's likely departure, PSG are thinking about getting David Alaba as his substitute. The footballer's contract ends next year and he has refused to renew.
Manchester City on Wednesday announced the signing of Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake on a five-year deal -- the second new arrival at the Etihad in the summer transfer window.
According to the newspaper 'AS', Sochaux player, Sofiane Daham, has been offered to Espanyol to strengthen the midfield.
Galatasaray announced through their official channels the return of Arda Turan, who signed on a free after his FC Barcelona contract ended.
FC Barcelona president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, said on 'beIN Sports' that the club's starting goalkeeper, Marc-André ter Stegen, will extend his contract until 2025.
On Wednesday, Liverpool announced the renewal of Tom Hill, 17-year-old player who has already made his debut with the first team.
Angel Gomes is no longer a Manchester United player. The young English CAM has signed for Lille and everything points to them loaning him out to Boavista.
Manchester United are doing everything possible to get the signing of Jadon Sancho, but Dortmund are not giving in. They have now thought about another player in Manchester and the back up option is Coman.
17:00: Kubo to play for Villarreal
Subject to official confirmation, Takefusa Kubo will play for Villarreal this season. According to the main Spanish media outlets, the agreement between Real Madrid and Villarreal has been completed and it will be announced shortly.
It is a busy day for Real Betis. Their has been talk the club are interested in Dani Parejo from Valencia while 'ABC' denies reports that Betis have received an offer from Liverpool for Mandi.
Barcelona will only sign Lautaro Martinez if Luis Suarez accepts a move to the MLS. Otherwise, Barca will wait until 2021 for the Argentine. That is what 'Mundo Deportivo' says.