noscript image
GooglePlay Logo AppStore Logo

Deal for Matheus Fernandes to Barca considered closed

BeSoccer by BeSoccer @besoccer_com - 0 6,112

Pin Deal for Matheus Fernandes to Barca considered closed. Palmeiras
Deal for Matheus Fernandes to Barca considered closed. Palmeiras

Deal for Matheus Fernandes to Barca considered closed

BeSoccer by BeSoccer @besoccer_com - 0 6,112

After several weeks of Matheus Fernandes being linked to Barcelona, the Brazilian press states that all parties have reached an agreement to finalise the deal.

As announced by Paulo Vinicius Coelho in 'Globoesporte', clear and concise in his information, negotiations have advanced at a very fast speed in the last few days and Palmeiras have now agreed the midfielder's sale to Barcelona, who have made the headlines in the last few days due to Quique Setien's arrival.

This same media states that the deal has been closed for around 11 million euros. Barca will pay it in two instalments: One now, of 7 million and another 4 in bonuses. It must be highlighted that 75% of the player's rights do belong to 'Verdao', but the remaining 25% belong to Botafogo, his previous club.

The idea is that the footballer stays with Palmeiras in the United States preseason until the corresponding bureaucratic processes are completed before his transfer to Barca is made official.

In fact, Matheus Fernandes will not train with the rest of the group in the final training session. Nor with the substitutes. He will do specific work after having spoken in private with Vanderlei Luxemburgo.

The Brazilian is a short-defensive midfielder who arrived to the club months after performing well at Botafogo. At 21-years-old, in Brazil he is one of the most promising footballers.

His pyhsical ability stands out, although he is far from limited to touching and playing with the ball. As a result of this information, many say that, on paper, he must be the replacement for Sergio Busquets for the coming years if he finally comes to Barcelona.

BeSoccer

BeSoccer

news 86K RANK 1
READS 134M RANK 1
More news author

Follow BeSoccer on Facebook